What if my yes girls (my girlfriends) do not want to come over and spend the night with me?
There is always an answer to the questions I have; they are always simple, yet extremely difficult. What I need to do is pick one out of my 11 yes girls, which I call my girlfriends, and make her my true girlfriend. All I have to do is figure out how to pick her, which is not exactly a simple task. I created the Double Scales for this reason. The Double Scales is a system that helps me rank each one of my girls. The system is based on each girl’s TE Value (Time & Effort Value). Most people will never need to use this kind of system or understand why it’s necessary (since they don’t have a lot of girls in their lives) For me, however, double scales is an important piece of the puzzle, and I’m going to share this with you guys now.
TE VALUE (Time & Effort Value)
First, understand the dictionary definitions of “time” and “effort.”
1. the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
2. duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
3. the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one’s life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
4. a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
5. the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I’ll take a plane.
6. leisure time; sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
7. an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
8. the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
9. an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
10. of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
11. to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for; schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
1. exertion of physical or mental power: It will take great effort to achieve victory.
2. an earnest or strenuous attempt: an effort to keep to the schedule.
3. something done by exertion or hard work: I thought it would be easy, but it was an effort.
4. an achievement, as in literature or art: The painting is one of his finest efforts.
5. the amount of exertion expended for a specified purpose: the war effort.
Now you can better understand the logic behind TE Value and the Double Scales. This system will help you figure out the true value of your target, and if it is worth it for you to be with her.
This theory also applies to other areas of your life. For example, a lot of times when I was younger, I tried to get involved in new businesses, not realizing it was taking my TE Value away from my main computer business. So it took me longer to get my main business off the ground. This was before I developed such a system to keep me focused on what I wanted in life. Today, I use the TE Value plus the Double Scales to measure any major move I am about to take, including those that involve women.
Here’s how I define TE Value:
1. A rating system which is applied later to the Double Scales to figure out the worth of a target.
2. Your own sense of time and effort pertaining to a specific target
3. How much time & effort you are willing to spend on a specific target or goal
You must be able to figure out how much time and effort you are willing to put into each of your targets and/or goals. You must know what you are willing to put up with. The TE Value is totally based on you. It goes from a scale from negative-1 to 10. Figure out how much time and effort you are not willing to spend on each target or LTR (Long Term Relationship). Each point that you are not willing to spend of your own time and effort becomes a negative 1.
I am NOT willing to spend 8 points of my time and effort in order to keep a girl around. Therefore, I will add a negative-8 to Double Scales to figure out my target’s true value.
Here’s my thorough definition of Double Scales:
1. Scaling system to measure one’s own desires in a partner.
2. The measurement of compatibility between a male and female based on traits both physical/emotional and advantages.
3. The measurement of advantages a target contains in the eyes of the beholder.
4. A system used by a PUA in order to figure out an ideal target.
Double Scales contain two scales.
1. This scale refers ONLY to the targets physical beauty and your attraction to your target.
2. This is the scale that reflects the 10 core values.
This scale is a bit different. The way this works is a target receives one point for each trait she has. Each point reflects the emotional, spiritual, mental and material traits desired by a suitable partner.
Speer’s 10 core values of a woman:
1. Emotional Connection (Love/Extreme Like)
4. Financial Success
5. Willingness to please
6. Social Intelligence (Fashion, Nails, etc.)
7. Personality (fun, exciting, trust, honest, non-neediness, adventures, etc.)
8. Sexual Skill and Prowess
9. Social Circle
10. Social Value (high social value. i.e.: is she a celebrity, etc.xxx)
These 10 core values are my own personal core values of a woman. It is up to you to think about what your 10 core values are, if they’re different. You do not have to keep the same core values in your Double Scales because you might want a family, or other things that I have no interest in currently. The point of The 10 core values is to figure out what is really important to you in a girl. That is why you will be able to use TE Value and The Double Scales to your advantage in business and/or relationships.
It works very simply: Once you figure out the first scale of your target/goal you add in the second scale. Once you have the total for both scales, you add in the negative number from your TE Value to figure out the true value of the target/goal. If the number you come out with is 7 or less, it is not worth your time. The higher the number, the better the true value of your goal/target.
If you are using my system for business, the first scale will be financial success and the Core Scale will be a list of 10 things you will instantly have. If you cannot list 10 things, do not list them, just take the base number and add it to financial success. Then just add the negative number from your TE Value.
The girlfriend I ended up choosing has a True Value of 10. Since my TE Value is -8, her looks value was a 9, and core values was a 9. I chose her because -8+9+9=10.
I hope this will help you figure out your future. It did for me and right now I have a lovely young lady lying next to me with a true value of 10. So there is definitely a smile on my face.