The sun shines on a beautiful four bedroom house in Miami Beach. It’s July 2011 and I wake up this beautiful Tuesday morning. My eyes flicker a little as they adjust to one beam of light shining in through the roll down hurricane shutters directly at my eyes. I roll over to my right to get away from the light and bump into my girl. I notice I’m on the edge of the left hand side of the bed and she’s hogging the rest. I have a California King on top of that.
I drag myself out of bed and it’s early…very early. Well 8:00am for me is extremely early. I usually wake up around 10:00am. I take care of the basic morning routine and walk out to the living room. I’m showered with warm sunlight as there are many sky lights in my Bal Harbor home. I linger for a bit enjoying the rays and tell myself, “It’s going to be a great day.” I often give myself affirmations in the morning. I head towards the kitchen and make us a couple of omelletes, bagels, coffee, and I split the portions evenly. I head back to the room to give my girl breakfast. When I get back to the room I find the bed empty. She’s in the bathroom. Great now the food is going to be cold I thought.
She eventually comes out but she’s not hungry. It’s too early to eat she tells me. Then grabs the cup of coffee and says, “I have to go to work soon.” She works quite a bit which is a quality I look for in a girl also known as a hustler.
I have this theory called Double Scales. In quick explanation it allows me to take emotions out of a relationship and make sure the girl fits what I want in life. Most of the time I used to get carried away with how I feel only to find out that the girl is a cheater, liar, lazy, or something else I couldn’t deal with for the long haul. Now it’s different because of Double Scales Theory.
Ok..here it is..
Waking up in bed alone is never a pleasant experience for me. It’s like there’s a piece missing from my bed, my life, and the essence that is me. It makes me feel incomplete and uncontent with myself. What does one do if he doesn’t want to be in this situation? What if I don’t want to go out and sarge tonight?
What if my yes girls (my girlfriends) do not want to come over and spend the night with me?
There’s always an answer to the questions I have. It’s always simple but yet extremely difficult at the same time. The answer is pick one out of my 11 yes girls which I call my girlfriends and make her my true girlfriend. Now that I know what to do it’s time to figure out how to pick her. Figuring which girl it should be is not a simple task. This is what brought me to create the double scales. The double scales is a system I have created in order to rank each one of my yes girls. The Double Scales System that I designed is based on the girls TE Value (time & effort value). Most people will never need to use such a system or will not quite understand it but for me it’s a crucial piece of the puzzle. Although I have decided to share this with you guys now.
TE VALUE (Time & Effort Value)
Time – Show Spelled Pronunciation[tahym] Pronunciation Key – Show IPA Pronunciation noun, adjective, verb, timed, tim•ing.
1. the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
2. duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
3. the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one’s life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
4. a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
5. the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I’ll take a plane.
6. leisure time; sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
7. an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
8. the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
9. an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
10. of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
11. to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for; schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
–verb (used without object)
Origin: bef. 900; (n.) ME; OE t?ma; c. ON t?mi; (v.) ME timen to arrange a time, deriv. of the n.; akin to TIDE1 ]
Effort – Show Spelled Pronunciation[ef-ert] Pronunciation Key – Show IPA Pronunciation
1. exertion of physical or mental power: It will take great effort to achieve victory.
2. an earnest or strenuous attempt: an effort to keep to the schedule.
3. something done by exertion or hard work: I thought it would be easy, but it was an effort.
4. an achievement, as in literature or art: The painting is one of his finest efforts.
5. the amount of exertion expended for a specified purpose: the war effort.
Now that we have a perfect understanding of what time & effort means, allow me to share with you the logic behind TE Value and the Double Scales. This system will help you figure out the TRUE VALUE of your woman and if it’s worth it for you to stay with her. This also works for goals you have set for yourself NOT pertaining to game although you do have to change the 10 core values to fit the goal.
A lot of times when I was younger I started new businesses not realizing it was taking my TE Value away from my main business. So it took me longer to get my business off the ground. This is simply because back then I hadn’t developed a system to keep me focused on what I wanted in life. Today I use the TE VALUE plus the Double Scales that I have created to measure any major move I’m about to take including women.
TE Value – Noun – Origin 2007. Developed by Speer
1. A rating system which is applied later to the double scales to figure out the worth of your goal.
2. Your own sense of time and effort pertaining to a specific target.
3. How much time & effort you’re willing to spend on a specific target or goal.
You must be able to figure out how much time and effort you’re willing to put into each of your targets and/or goals. You must know what you’re willing and not willing to put up with. The TE Value is totally based on you. TE value goes from negative 1 to 10. Figure out how much time and effort you’re NOT willing to spend on each woman or a LTR (Long Term Relationship). Each point that you’re not willing to spend of your own time and effort becomes a negative 1.
I’m not willing to spend eight points of my time and effort in order to keep a girl around. Therefore I will add a negative 8 to double scales to figure out my girl’s TRUE VALUE.
Double Scales – Noun – Origin 2007. Developed by Speer
1. Scaling system to measure one own desires in a partner.
2. The measurement of compatibility between a male and female based on traits both physical/emotional and advantages.
3. The measurement of advantages a target contains in the eyes of the beholder.
4. A system used by a PUA or MPUA/PUA Guru in order to figure out an ideal target.
Double Scales contain two scales.
1. This scale refers ONLY to the target’s physical beauty and your attraction to your target.
2. This is the scale that reflects the ten core values.
This scale is a bit different. The way this works is a target receives one point for each trait she has. Each point reflects the emotional, spiritual, mental, and material traits desired by a suitable partner.
Speer’s ten core values of a woman:
a. Emotional Connection (Love/Extreme Like)
d. Financial Success
e. Willingness to please
f. Social Intelligence (Fashion, Nails, ect..)
g. Personality (fun, exciting, trust, honest, non-neediness, adventuress, ect..)
h. Sexual Skill & Prowess
i. Social Circle
j. Social Value (High social value. Ie: celebrity, ect..)
This ten core values were my personal core values of a woman. It’s up to you to speculate on what your ten core values are. You don’t have to keep the same core values in your Double Scale because you might want family or other things that I have no interest in currently. The point of The ten core value scale is to figure out what’s really important to you in the specific target or goal. That’s why you’ll be able to use TE VALUE and THE DOUBLE SCALES to your advantage in business and/or relationships.
It works very simply once you figured out the first scale of your target/goal you add in the second scale. Once you have the total for both scales you add in the negative number from your TE VALUE to figure out the TRUE VALUE of the target/goal. If the number you come out with is 7 or less it’s not worth your time. The higher the number the better the true value of your goal/target.
If you’re using my system for business the first scale will be financial success and the core scale will be a list of ten things you’ll instantly have. If you can’t list 10 things DO NOT LIST THEM just take the base number and add it to financial success. Then just add the negative number from your TE VALUE.
The girlfriend I ended up choosing since my TE Value is -8, Her Looks Value was a 9 and core value was a 9. I chose her because -8+9+9=10 she was my true valued 10.
I hope this will help you figure out your future. It did for me and right now I have a lovely young lady lying next to me with a TRUE VALUE of 10. So there’s definitely a smile on my face.
You can find more of my theories and posts at http://kingsofpickup.com/forum
This theory helped realize that my girl is awesome and I want to be with her. she ended up heading to work shortly after the coffee. I started writing, consultation calls, conference calls, deals, ect..my normal work day. As the day progressed and headed towards the afternoon I got a call from Pinky.
The telephone rang and I thought he was calling on behalf of his summit which was partly true. I answered and here’s how the conversation went:
Pinky: “Hi Speer it’s been a while. How are things?”
me: “Doing great and you?”
Pinky: “Just getting ready for the summit..but I have some great news and it’s only for your ears. It’s big”
Now Pinky had always called me and told me these vague ideas he had. Not sure if it was to get a second opinion or just to show off. Never the less I always have open ears. Listening to dreamers can give you ideas of your own, but what he was going to present was big. He had been to my house last August for my favorite retreat I do “FETCON RETREAT” where I laid twelve girls in two days. I like retreats because I always make sure there’s an equal share of fun and learning along with putting everyone in the perfect place to play the game.
The phone conversation continued:
me: “Yeah what is it?”
He makes me promise not to tell anyone and not to do it by myself. He’d seen the house I own and the cars I had. He knew that I was on the rise and wanted a share of the pot.
Pinky: “I was recently on a bootcamp and we rented a party bus. Everyone wanted to go to see Project Hollywood. so I took them there and guess what?”
me: Sarcastically, “It was demolished.”
Pinky: Snickers a bit “No it’s for lease.”
Well, we discussed it and to tell the truth I was excited. Although it was going to be expensive to get. I just bought a house and Lotus Exige. I didn’t really want to put that much down, plus moving my stuff and all the other expenses. I decided to put it to the DOUBLE SCALES THEORY and see if it was worth it.
That evening my girl came back from work and we went on our usual walk around the island. It was on in Miami Beach. I had discussed the possibility of moving to Los Angeles. She was so supportive of whatever decision I would make. She told me, “Where ever you go I’ll be.” To tell you the truth that gave me comfort and put a smile on my pondering face.